If teachers behaved like Big Business…
- Lessons would be termed strategic multimedia presentations. Each one would take a week of meticulous planning and we would expect to be undisturbed during the entire operation.
- We would award ourselves annual bonuses just for doing our job and jet off to the Seychelles rather than caravan to Scarborough come holiday time.
- Marking? You mean a personalised consultancy service. There’s a surcharge for that. Stakeholders should pay it out of their dinner money, which is splendid value for grade-A advice.
- Open days would take on a whole new flavour as prospective clients are wined and dined. Granted, there are certain families we’d rather not entertain but suddenly working late seem like more of a perk!
- Underachievers would be unceremoniously dismissed. Those with below-average target grades wouldn’t get through the door in the first place.
- We might pay a bit more attention to data.
If Big Business behaved like teachers…
- The world might be a better place.
Subscribe to Twinkl from as little as £5 per month, giving you access to a range of resources. That’s £5 for as many resources as you can download with no limit! A bargain and a time-saver all in one! If you want to see what we offer first, sign up for a free Twinkl account here and take a look around at our free resources.