AQA Power and Conflict Revision Tasks
Join us for 15 days’ worth of exam-focused Power and Conflict revision with this effective resource pack.
For those of you entering AQA’s GCSE English exams, this pack is perfect for prepping the poetry elements of assessment. Once purchased, it downloads to your device straight away, meaning you’re not left waiting for something to be sent.
Daily revision exercises help you practise exam skills and develop your specific knowledge of the assessed poetry. This revision support is structured purposefully to help you maximise the effectiveness of your study.
The AQA Power and Conflict revision pack includes the following:
- Day 1: Ozymandias – Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Day 2: London – William Blake
- Day 3: Extract from the Prelude – William Wordsworth
- Day 4: My Last Duchess – Robert Browning
- Day 5: The Charge of the Light Brigade – Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Day 6: Exposure – Wilfred Owen
- Day 7: Storm on the Island – Seamus Heaney
- Day 8: Bayonet Charge – Ted Hughes
- Day 9: Remains – Simon Armitage
- Day 10: Poppies – Jane Weir
- Day 11: War Photographer – Carol Ann Duffy
- Day 12: Tissue – Imtiaz Dharker
- Day 13: The Émigree – Carol Rumens
- Day 14: Kamikaze – Beatrice Garland
- Day 15: Checking Out Me History – John Agard