Daily Maths Revision Grades 5 to 7 (Book 1)
Get your GCSE revision started on the front foot with this daily maths revision booklet for those of you targeting grades 5 to 7.
In each section, you will cover:
- Week 1 (non-calculator)
- Converting numbers to standard form
- Simplifying surds
- Negative indices
- Proportion (word problems)
- Changing the subject of a formula
- Week 2 (calculator)
- Upper and lower quartiles
- Reverse percentages
- Factorising into double brackets (a = 1)
- Week 3 (calculator)
- Compound interest
- Changing the subject of a formula (with factorising)
- Product rule for counting
- Right-angled trigonometry
- Week 4 (non-calculator)
- Fractional indices
- Calculating with standard form
- The equation of parallel lines
- Direct proportion
- Rationalising surds
- Week 5 (calculator)
- Probability tree diagrams
- Interquartile range
- Arc length
- Similar shapes
- Factorising into double brackets (a ≠ 1)
For each day of each week, you’ll receive five tasks that’ll challenge your knowledge and help you progress your understanding. Each question gradually increases in difficulty, thus supporting you as you build your confidence before trying trickier tasks.
You can self-assess by checking your answers on this page: Daily Maths Revision – Grades 5 to 7.
And don’t forget, you can move on to part 2 (weeks 6-10) right here: Daily Maths Revision – Grades 5 to 7 (Book 2).